Welcome to Harbour Chiropractic Clinic
I have been in practise for 21 years as a McTimoney Chiropractor. I am also trained in sports massage and assessment for and supply of bespoke orthotics. I have undertaken further training in specific areas of interest and techniques as part of my commitment to my continuing professional development.
I became a McTimoney Chiropractor after deciding to train as a result of experiencing the benefits of McTimoney first hand after years of back and neck pain.
I am state registered by the GCC and have my own practice as a McTimoney Chiropractor working from Harbour Chiropractic Clinic on Kimberley Park Rd in the heart of Falmouth, Cornwall where I share a clinic with Jewell Podiatry.
An holistic approach to your health is at the core of my treatment protocol. I take your overall health and well being into consideration and I may provide supporting information and exercise as appropriate.
The following conditions may be helped by chiropractic
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Generalised aches and pains
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Joint pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise.
- Mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
- Migraine prevention
- Plantar fasciitis (short term management)
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain)
- Soft tissue disorders of the shoulder
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
- Muscle spasms
- Inability to relax